Hungry Water vs Balanced Water is Key!
One of the key principals and purpose of the zazen Alkaline Water System’s 10 Stage State-of-the-Art micro filtration process is to rebalance, remineralise (with a balanced range of alkaline minerals) and restructure your drinking water into an ideal state for hydration. This means that the water is in a “balanced state” and “not hungry”. If water is “hungry” e.g. acidic (pH is below 7.0) or lacking in alkaline minerals (eg. water created using reverse osmosis technology), it will always seek to rebalance itself – just as our body seeks to keep our blood in pH (7.369) balance.
When water is in an unbalanced state it looks to pull from its surrounds and will leach whatever it comes into contact with, pulling nutrients from your body or chemicals if kept in unsafe plastic containers. Most bottled water is acidic, some we have tested are as low as 5.5 pH (Pureau)!
The zazen Alkaline Water System’s 10 Stage State-of-the-Art micro filtration process ensures that if the water entering the zazen top tank is in a “hungry state” – by the time it reaches the bottom tank, it will actually be sitting in a natural healthy environment supporting the water, allowing it to rebalance itself “naturally” and healthily.
- The zazen Alkaline Water System Bottom Tank has natural alkaline mineral stones sitting in it.
- These unique and pristine natural mineral stones enable water as its first preference, to take up alkaline minerals from the natural stones. In this balanced state it is “not hungry” and will not seek to draw anything more from anywhere else.
Creating water naturally in a balanced state is the most critical aspect of the zazen Alkaline Water System process ensuring healthy, hydrating water that tastes delicious!
In summary, whichever bottom tank your customers decide to purchase, they will be enjoying delicious, nourishing alkaline mineral water that hydrates them immediately at a cellular level!
Do I recommend the zazen Glass Bottom Tank over the zazen BPA Free Plastic Tank?
No, the decision is simply individual preference. We designed and built the glass tank to give our customers a choice… some of our customers simply prefer glass.
We can share with you that on average 40% of our zazen Alkaline Water System sales are now with the Glass Bottom Tank.
- Did you know that when a customer orders a zazen Alkaline Water System with Glass Bottom Tank they also receive the original BPA-Free Plastic tank as well?
- This added value means that customers have a back up tank should they wish to travel with their zazen system as the BPA-Free plastic tank is a more durable and light weight option.
The zazen Glass Bottom Tank retails for $150.00 and our Partner Wholesale Price is $75 regardless of quantity (100% mark-up).
- zazen Alkaline Water System with Glass Tank RRP $645.00
- zazen Alkaline Water System with BPA-Free Plastic Tank RRP $495.00
If you would like to purchase zazen Alkaline Water Systems or replacement parts online 24 x 7 at your wholesale rate please visit our Partner Portal. If you have forgotten your login details, please contact our Reseller Manager, Kate Waterson. She will gladly assist you at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 0478 942 160, Monday – Friday 9am-5pm Brisbane Time.