Partner with us and share the benefits of Cellular Hydration
Regardless of what natural health discipline you practice, you know that water is foundational to wellbeing. Proper hydration improves performance and focus, boosts immune function, enhances sleep quality, reduces fatigue and headaches, and increases cellular energy flow. But not all water is good for our health, and not all water hydrates in the same way.
To get the best results for your clients, you need the right water.
The right water is:
- Clean, with toxins, contaminants, microplastics & chemicals filtered out
- Balanced with a range of alkaline minerals to aid absorption by the body
- Structured with water clusters small enough for absorption at a cellular level
In order to achieve optimal cellular hydration, water must be structured with a balanced range of alkaline minerals and electrolytes. Electrolytes such as potassium, sodium and chloride balance the amount of water in the body, while also playing a critical role in allowing water to be readily absorbed directly into cells. Those benefits are why sports drinks are positioned as rapid hydration aids.
Sharing the gift of zazen as a Hydration Advocate benefits you and your clients
SUPPORT YOUR CLIENTS
- Enhance your clients’ treatment experience and results
- Become your clients’ trusted advisor, helping them understand that hydration is foundational in overall health and wellbeing
GROW YOUR BUSINESS
- Support your business and family with a passive revenue stream
- Provide a product that supports wellness and complements your business
Quirky Cooking is one of our Hydration Advocates with a focus on nutrition and gut health. They are a highly successful partner, and continue to grow as they share the gift of zazen.
"We love our zazen Water filter! I can really taste (and see and smell) the difference from tap water, and even from other filtered or bottled waters. One of the first changes we made in our home when we began working on our gut health was to filter both drinking water and shower water, to reduce toxins and avoid killing off the good bacteria in and on our bodies. I also really love that the zazen system remineralises our water, resulting in better cell hydration and improving the digestion of our food. I highly recommend zazen Water for your family's use!"
SUPPORT FOR YOU
- Dedicated zazen Customer Relationship Manager (based in Brisbane)
- Access to sales & marketing resources that will help grow your zazen business
- Quick and easy online ordering 24/7
- Flexible stock management options - ask us about drop shipping directly to your clients
- Seamless service – we manage the customer reminder service including replacement part sales
Why choose zazen as your Hydration Partner?
- Align with the Australian market leader in Cellular Hydration.
- Offer the highest quality alkaline water product to your customers, with the peace of mind of a 5-year warranty and 90-day, 100% money back guarantee.
- Support a social enterprise, helping to educate and hydrate Australian children. The zazen Water Ambassador Children’s program, “I know the Secret of Water”, was created to help children understand how water can improve how they feel, behave and perform.
- Adopt a proven income model, as experienced by hundreds of existing partners making excellent wholesale margins.
What are we looking for in a hydration advocate?
We want to partner with those who share our passion for creating a wellness generation; who advocate for the health of family, friends and clients; who are driven to make a difference and who share the joy when lives are changed for the better.
Our Partners demonstrate the zazen core values of Excellence, Passion, Proactive, Integrity and Contribution (EPPIC) and share in the zazen core purpose of “Creating a Wellness Generation”.
Please note we are currently only accepting Natural Health Practitioners based in Australia.
Health & Wellness Clinics
Health/Organic Retail Stores
Natural Health Practitioners
Gyms & More!
If that sounds like you, we get you! You’re our people.
zazen Partner Relationship Manager
Read more about Fiona