Our Web Site Terms & Conditions of Use
zazen Water has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on this site for individual and non-business use only. This is not a permit or license and not an exchange of title, and under this permission, you may not:
- modify the material or use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on this site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other servers.
- Permission might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by zazen Water whenever deemed. After permission termination or when your viewing permission is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- Any comments posted and deemed inappropriate by zazen Water will be removed without notice by zazen Water.
The zazen Water website and its contents are copyright of zazen Water. You are not permitted to reproduce documents or copy materials on this website for commercial purposes.
- The material, logos and images created by zazen Water on this website must not be reproduced without prior written consent by our team.
- You may print, download and link contents of the site for personal use, but any commercial production or distribution must be done with our prior written consent. Please contact: email@example.com
zazen Water does not sell or rent personal information regarding our clients and their customers to any third party. The provision of your personal and or organisation information regarding yourself and including any information on your clients and or customers will only be used for the purpose of providing to you and administering our products and services.
We will not knowingly share any personal data with any Third Party other than our service providers. We will not sell or otherwise share personally identifying information with other people except for those purposes as described above or unless required by law.
- However, there are times when information will be collected, such as when you use our contact form, for billing purposes, appraisals or in connection with community postings such as message boards or feedback to us or to receive information from us.
zazen Water may use your personal information collected from you for the purpose of providing you with electronic newsletters & text message alerts. However, should you wish to remove your details from our mailing list – simply click ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of our email OR by replying STOP to our text alerts & your request will be activated as soon as possible.
No attempt will be made to identify users except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect server logs. The statistics and log files may be preserved indefinitely and used at any time and in any way necessary to prevent security breaches and to ensure the integrity of the information supplied by zazen Water.
In general, on zazen Water websites, IP addresses (a number that is unique to the computer through which you are connected to the internet) are logged to track a user’s session while the user remains anonymous. We analyse this data for certain trends and statistics, such as which parts of our site users are visiting and how long they spend there. In general, we do not link your IP addresses to anything personally identifiable to you. In those limited cases where session information is not anonymous, zazen Water will provide notice of the practice and an opportunity to ‘opt out.’
When zazen Water receives information about your session or about you, we may also use it for research or to improve our site and the services we offer you.
The materials on this site are given “as is”. zazen Water makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights.
Further, zazen Water does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilisation of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
Viewing of this website is the sole responsibility of the consumer – it shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any product, service or information available through this website meets your requirements. You acknowledge that such information on this site may contain inaccuracies and zazen Water excludes any liability of these errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information on our website is entirely at your own risk, for which zazen Water shall not be liable.
By viewing our website, you agree and accept that zazen Water is not legally or financially responsible for any loss or damage you might suffer in relation to your use of our website. This includes any errors or omissions made in our documentation, any goods or services we may advertise or from any use of our website.
All articles and links are for informational purposes only. zazen Water accepts no responsibility of any information provided on our website from a third party and is not to be seen as an endorsement of opinion. zazen Water is merely suggesting an interest piece and should not be taken as advice.
Please discuss with your own qualified health care professional before adding supplements, changing your diet or assuming diagnosis.
This website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or food related intolerance. The material provided on the zazen Water website is general in nature and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction.
zazen Water may update these terms of utilisation for its website whenever without notification. By utilising this site, you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
zazen Water strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and periodically updates its security measures in light of current technologies. You need to be aware of inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet. zazen Water cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any personal information you submit to our sites. If you have concerns in this regard, zazen Water has other ways of obtaining and providing information. Normal mail, telephone and fax facilities are available.
zazen Water Websites may contain advertisements and links to other websites operated by third parties. These links are meant for your convenience only. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of these third-party materials. Visitors to those sites should refer to their separate privacy policies and practices before disclosing personal information.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact us within Australia on AU:1300 78 24 25 or firstname.lastname@example.org.