Buy zazen parts for your Nikken Pi-Mag & save!
Do zazen Water parts fit the Nikken PiMag systems?
YES all zazen Water filter cartridges, ceramic filters, mineral and silvers stones fit the Nikken PiMag 10 & 15 litre systems sold in Australia and New Zealand – currently over 5,300 Nikken PiMag customers purchase zazen Water replacement parts!
The zazen Water Multi-Stage Filter Cartridge is designed specifically for Australian water supplies and removes up to 90% of the fluoride in your drinking water.
zazen Water filters and stones carry the zazen Water Quality Guarantee – if you are not 100% happy we will refund your money within 90 days of purchase.
Do you have a Nikken PiMag 10 Litre System?
If you have a blue adaptor on the stem of your Ceramic Filter, then you have the Nikken PiMag 10 litre system. Click here for a picture of the blue adapter attached to the Ceramic Filter.
In this case, you need to purchase our zazen Ceramic Filter #802N, not our standard Ceramic Filter #802. The Ceramic Filter #802N has been specifically designed to fit this Nikken blue adapter. (We do not sell the Nikken blue adaptors).
Please contact us to order if you have the Nikken PiMag 10 litre system so we can dispatch a #802N Ceramic Filter to you.
Do you have a Nikken PiMag Aqua Pour 10 Litre System?
If you have a sponge in your top tank instead of a Ceramic Filter, then you have a Nikken PiMag Aqua Pour 10 litre system. We do not stock sponge replacements as the quality of filtration provided by a sponge is inferior to the Ceramic Filter we use in our zazen Alkaline Water system. You will be able to use the zazen Water #802N Ceramic Filter, however you will need to ensure you have the Nikken blue adapter mentioned above. (We do not sell the Nikken blue adapters).
Do you have a Nikken PiMag Waterfall System?
zazen Water filters and parts do not fit the Nikken PiMag Waterfall System. Click here to see an image of the Nikken PiMag Waterfall System.
Why choose zazen Water Replacement Parts?
- Always in Stock – at zazen we always have stock of all filters and stones. You can be sure when you need something we will have it. We are committed to these products for years to come and have been servicing Nikken customers with replacement parts since 2007.
- Fantastic Value for Money – zazen Water is an Australian company with its head office in Brisbane and markets online direct to the public and through over 3,400 Natural Health Practitioners and health stores. We are not a Network Marketing company (so you don’t have to be a Consultant to order at great prices) which means we can sell high quality products at affordable prices. We currently have over 5,300 happy Nikken PiMag customers who replace their filters and stones directly with zazen Water every year.
- zazen Quality Assurance – We offer a 90-day money back guarantee on all products no questions asked!
- Fluoride Reduction – The zazen Multi-Stage Filter Cartridge has been designed specifically for our water in Australia which can be quite acidic and it is also fluoridated. The zazen Multi-Stage Filter Cartridge reduces fluoride by up to 90%.
- Alkaline Water – Our focus has always been on ensuring you are drinking the highest quality alkaline mineral water that hydrates you at a cellular level when you drink it. The zazen Multi-stage Filter Cartridge not only imparts FIR and Pi Energy into your water but also releases additional ionised magnesium to boost the pH.
- Customer Reminder Service – We will proactively remind you via our free Customer Reminder Email Service when you need to change your filters and stones which you can do simply online or over the phone securely – one less thing to remember!
- Social Business Enterprise – At zazen, we are a Social Business Enterprise and our purpose is to support the health and wellbeing of children which we do through the zazen Water Ambassador School gifting program. Since 2008 we have gifted over $650,000 of zazen Water Systems and filters to Australian primary schools. Read more on the zazen as a Social Business Enterprise.
- We are growing and expanding – zazen Water has been rapidly growing since we began in 2007 and will continue to grow supporting customers and Practitioners all over Australia, as well as internationally as we expand. We currently have over 55,100 customers and over 3,400 Natural Health Practitioners who use zazen Alkaline Water products.